We recommend you make a reservation in advance. We always reserve some seats for walk-ins, but why chance it? Give us a call at 212-725-3860 and we’ll make sure we have a space for you.
- SUNDAY — THURSDAY: We accept general reservations up to (6) guests. If your party is larger than 6 please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- FRIDAY & SATURDAY: We accept general reservations up to (6) guests. For groups of 30 and under we offer our upstairs room. Your guests will have private use of the room for a
3-hour period with a required $3,500 plus tax and gratuity minimum spend (food & drink). The room can be reserved with an open bar or food option. For groups over 30, please contact us at info@TheFlatironRoom.com or 212-725-3860.
- The Flatiron Room is a “seated bar”, meaning we want all of our guests to be comfortably seated throughout the night. We feel this is the best way for you and others to enjoy your time with us. The only standing area is on the islands in front of the bar. This is reserved for patrons waiting for their party to arrive.
- For larger parties we offer a semi-private area in our Tasting Room. This room is reserved for parties of 20+. It comfortably sits 35 or 45 standing. The Tasting Room can only be reserved with an open bar or food option (passed hors d’oeuvres or stations). Please contact us at 212-725-3860 or email Evelina@TheFlatironRoom.com if you are interested.
- All reservations, regardless of size, will receive (1) check.
- If your party exceeds the initial guest count we cannot guarantee accommodations. (We’ll do our very best though.)
- Please order your drinks from your server. If the drinks seem to be taking a bit too long, please resist the urge to go to the bar. Our cocktails are incredibly delicious and crafted with love. Sometimes this may take a bit longer than normal drinks, but we think you’ll agree they are well worth the wait.
- We will hold reservations for up to 10 minutes. If you arrive after this, we cannot guarantee seating. (As always, we’ll do our very best.)
The appropriate attire for your visit with us is business casual. Collared shirts are suggested for gentlemen. Well-kept jeans are permitted. Please no hats, flip-flops or casual shorts. We welcome all forms of style and taste (who are we to judge). We have complimentary coat check for your backpacks and coats. Please use it as we think you and the guests around you will be much more comfortable.
We love our guests
If you arrive and we are at capacity please understand we are not trying to be snooty or exclusive in any way. We love our guests. So much so that we are willing to turn some away so the ones inside can best enjoy their experience without being over crowded.
We want all of our guests to experience The Flatiron Room in the way it was meant to be enjoyed – where there is a seat available for every person. Where you are not standing shoulder to shoulder with a stranger (that’s what friends are for). Where you can hear the person you are sitting with and you can get the proper attention and service you deserve.