We recommend you make a reservation in advance. We always reserve some seats for walk-ins, but why chance it?
We accept general reservations up to 8 guests. If your party is larger please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate. Family style dinner selection is required for larger groups — this ensures you will enjoy the food at the same time.
- – All reservations, regardless of size, will receive one check.
- – If your party exceeds the initial guest count we cannot guarantee accommodations. (We’ll do our very best though!)
- – Your reservation will hold your table for 2 hours. This is strictly enforced so as to allow others to enjoy the entertainment and cocktails.
- – We honor a 15 minute grace period. If you’re going to be running later than 15 minutes, please give us a call so we can do our best to accommodate.
- – Please be advised that $25 per person fee will be applied for last moment cancellations (less than 2 hours) and $25 per person no show fee (after 15 min from reservation time).
- – For cancellations please contact us.
- – The Flatiron Room does not allow guests to bring in any outside food & beverages (including desserts – please inquire with us for custom cake options if needed for your celebration).
- – The Flatiron Room loves glamour and style. Dressing up for a night out adds to the overall experience and sets the tone for a chic and fashionable night. Casual elegance and smart streetwear is welcome, but we request guests refrain from wearing flip flops, shorts, sports apparel, beachwear, or anything you might wear to the gym.
- – We provide a complimentary coat check for your backpacks and other large items if needed.